Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Cosmic Disclosure: Arrival of The New Guardians


David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Cosmic Disclosure:
Arrival of The New Guardians

David Wilcock: Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and we are here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we're going to get into the return of the Guardians.

Corey, welcome back.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: So where we last left off, you had just met with Gonzales, who was talking about his work with trauma-recovery victims and these red-haired giant peoples.

Then you had a meeting with the seven different groups of the Anshar in a cleansing room.

So could you pick it up from there and tell us what happens at this point and where you go next?

Corey: While we were still in this cleansing room, and there was still a line going, I was told that this was a celebration and preparation ceremony for meeting the new Guardians, and that it was my honor . . . I was being honored and being allowed to participate.



I told Aree and her sister it was MY honor, and that I was thankful, and they were just very excited and playful. I mean, they were in a party mood. It was a party mood.

David: Hm.

Corey: And it was right after that, I started seeing these goblets, little glass-looking goblets, being passed around, and they looked almost like champagne flutes, but they weren't tall.

So they were handing them around, and I was told that this was the nectar of Isis that I had been offered before that I had turned down.

And everyone was holding a glass. I was kind of holding a glass, and I was kind of like holding it like this, like you do a flute of champagne at a party. [Corey shows he's holding his glass low and close to his body.]

And I looked up, and Aree was watching me and amused because I didn't know what was going on. And she held her drink up like this [Corey holds the glass higher and out in front of himself], and she passed her hand over it [Corey passes an open hand over the glass] with her lips moving like she was saying a prayer.

And then she held it up and took [Corey breathes in the aroma from the nectar] a big ole deep whiff of the nectar, and then she drank it.

David: So in the past, you were very reticent to drink this elixir, apparently feeling that it might be some sort of psychotropic drug or something like that.

Corey: The first time I met her was when I was offered the drink, and I wasn't going to take a drink like that from a stranger. I didn't know who she was.

David: Hmm.

Corey: At this point, I trusted her. So I did what she did. I did the best I could to repeat it. Said a little thing to the One Infinite Creator blessing improv, and I took a drink.

And immediately, I felt this energy spreading out down my mouth, down my throat, all throughout my body. It's almost like a heat, a warmth. And I became extremely euphoric.

David: Was it like a physical numbness that you felt as you drank it?

Corey: No. It was a warmth and just an energy that kind of spread out through my body.

David: Wow!

Corey: Very unique. And I looked around, and the energy of everyone, as they were drinking it, was changing. They were becoming more . . . kind of like outgoing. They were not keeping up their appearances like they were before.

You know, different groups felt like they had to hold theirselves a certain way in front of another group.

Everyone became relaxed, and I felt connected with the Anshar in a level that I had never felt connected before, even using their chairs.

David: It sounds to me kind of like this is not just a chemical effect, but that there was some sort of energetic component to the beverage. Do you think that's true”

Corey: That's exactly what it was.

David: Okay. Could you tell us how long this euphoric ceremony lasts after you drank the beverage?

Corey: After I drank the beverage, it seemed like only moments that I had to enjoy the effects.

David: Hm.

Corey: Because then, I was grabbed by Aree and her sister and several others that were headed towards the door.

And we headed towards the door. We walked back out into the large domed room where I had appeared the first time and every time since.

There were the two guys at each door, guarding the doors, as the last time.



And we went back out into the cavern area where the city used to be.



And now, there was a huge 120' across classic-looking flying saucer that was parked a little bit off in the distance with a ramp down. And we could see a little bit of movement and activity.



As we got closer, I could see some of that Omega group of the Inner Earth, the ones that had dark hair, looked very Caucasian, military looking.



And they were wearing these blue one-piece uniforms with these big gold stars on them, like the star I saw on the table in the Anshar meeting. It was like a symbol of Venus, basically, on their left chest area.

David: Okay.

Corey: And they were guiding all of us into the craft.

We all sat down, got comfortable, and everyone loaded up, and then we took off.

David: Now, at this point, were you aware of your destination? Did you know where you were going?

Corey: Aree and her sister sat on either side of me, and they confirmed that we were headed to this space station that I went to prior, where I met the Sentinels.

And they were calling it the Council at Saturn.

David: I thought the time you met the Sentinels was at Venus, not Saturn.

Corey: I met them on Venus, but if you remember, afterwards, I was taken to Saturn to one of these same anomalies, like is off of Jupiter.

David: Ah.

Corey: And when I entered in, there was an identical space station.

David: Interesting. Okay.

So what's the next thing that happens? I guess you must have disembarked from the craft. Did you feel it land?

Corey: When we docked, you really couldn't tell.

David: Hm.

Corey: There was no “phzzzzz” [Corey releases air], anything like that.

David: Okay.

Corey: It was just . . . People started getting up and leaving. That's how I . . . I mean, we just got up and started leaving.

David: Okay.

Corey: And we walked through the docking station. The doors are huge, because they are meant to service beings that are 18' tall or so.

David: Wow!

Corey: And so are the hallways, passageways, through the space station.



The long skinny section that leads to the rounded section, when you walk through that, the ceilings are very tall.

They brought us to the main area, and that's where the meeting would occur.

David: The previous meeting that we had in other episodes featured you with the Super Federation, and they were told that they were no longer going to control humanity's destiny. And apparently, they got very upset.

Corey: Some of them.

David: Did you feel any sense of anxiety going back into a room that looked the same now, as if, maybe, you were going to have another experience like that?

Corey: No, because A, I was feeling euphoric from the elixir.

David: Okay.

Corey: And it was wearing off. It wore off fairly soon. And we had all the Anshar around that were extremely excited.

There were like 40 representatives inside this flying saucer.

David: Hm.

Corey: And we all filed out. We went into the large meeting room, and we all got in to like a semicircle to wait for the next part of the meeting.

David: Did it look exactly the same as the Super Federation meeting room?

Corey: Exactly, except there were no chairs. It was completely empty.

David: So what happens at this point once they form this semicircle?

Corey: I began to walk across the room to go over and meet Mica.



And when I was about to the halfway point, Teir-Eir and the Golden Triangle-head beings appear in the room.



For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: Arrival of The New Guardians
Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment