Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cosmic Disclosure: Tragic Consequences Aboard a Mayan Ship

Corey Goode and David Wilcock


David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Cosmic Disclosure:
Tragic Consequences Aboard a Mayan Ship

David Wilcock: Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I am here with Corey Goode for some very exciting updates coming from the cutting edge of our Solar System's transformation. Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: Could you tell us what exactly has happened to you? Just give us a broad summary of some of the talking points of what occurred to you back in December 2017.

Corey: Let's see. I've received quite a number of briefings from the Earth Alliance over the last three months.


And also, the SSP Alliance has been popping up a lot more and showing their faces again.

David: Hm, that's good.

Corey: And I also spent some time with the Anshar.

David: Could you just walk through with us how this whole new chapter had started for you, because it kind of seemed like things had gotten quiet for a while?

Corey: Well, they did, but I guess a lot of the . . . for about 10 weeks, I was receiving dream-type of information that I needed to prepare for a major meeting with the Blue Avians and the Super Federation.

And they also warned me that I needed to prepare for a meeting with the . . . I think they called them the Council of Saturn, . . .

David: Right.

Corey: . . . which was going to be an introduction to two of the new Guardian species.

David: Sure. And both the terms, “Council of Saturn” and “Guardians”, are used extensively in Law of One material. So that's very interesting.

Corey: Correct.

David: The first of these adventures that you had actually happened in mid-October 2017. So could you describe for us what took place then, and how does this all begin?

Corey: Correct. We were preparing to move, and my wife had been very busy packing crates and boxes. And it was about 3:00 in the morning or so, I was sitting in my living room with boxes and crates everywhere.

Suddenly, there was a flash. And now I'm up on the Mayan ship.


But I found myself in a very distressing situation on the Mayan ship.

Normally when I go there, it's very serene. I'm guided to a room where, you know, I'm examined, and they do work on me for this temporal dementia issue that they're working on.

But this time it was a very frantic environment. It was strangely quiet. But immediately, Gonzales grabbed me by the elbow and started pulling me towards an open door – one of the double-wide doors – going into the exam area.

So he grabs me by the elbow, and he's pulling me, and he's telling me, “There's no time to explain. I just need you to go in and let yourself be seen.”

And I had one hand on the bulkhead, and my feet planted, and he's pulling me, and I'm asking, “What's going on? What's going on?”

And he . . . I think he's about to explain it to me when he tells me, “You just need to be seen.” And he shoves me through the door.

As I was being pulled towards the door, I saw Mayans going in, and they had these weird things in their hands that look like . . . kind of like an ax head – like a double-bladed ax head.


But, I mean, it wasn't sharp. It was just the shape of it.

And they were holding them in their hands like this [Corey has each hand on each edge and holding the ax head in front of him with the flat surface facing the enemy], kind of like a shield and a weapon, and they were holding it up and walking in, kind of hunched over.

David: Hm!

Corey: So it was obvious something different was going on.

David: Well, that's kind of strange because you typically describe the mood there as being very high vibe and healing and peaceful.

Corey: Yeah, it's normally very serene. And this time, I mean, like I said, there was a very frantic energy.

Once I was shoved through the door, I saw why. I looked, and, peripherally, I saw Mayans laying on the floor with those ax-head looking instruments, weapons, kind of just bobbing up and down floating.

David: Hm.

Corey: And they were obviously dead. Their bodies were contorted, and they were obviously dead.

But what caught my attention was across the room:This being that was in somewhat of a mirage-effect-looking field that was like a bubble. And he was floating above the ground.

And he was a Reptilian, but he had very human-like characteristics, I mean, human-looking lips, the cheekbones.


David: Hm!

Corey: It looked like snakeskin stretched across a human type. It had a slightly elongated skull.


It's eyes were yellow, and it had black slit pupils.

Just like with the white royal Reptilian, the one that psychically grabbed my mind, . . .


. . . its pupil was doing this [Corey moves his thumb and forefinger together and apart] – opening and closing at a rhythm.

And it was wearing . . . It didn't have shoes on, but it had black almost with metallic-sheen-looking one piece that almost looks like how yoga pants kind of cling to you.


David: Hm.

Corey: He was wearing that. And then he had a cape – a pretty intricate cape. And he was floating above the ground, and his eyes were [opening and narrowing], you know, . . . And the Mayans were engaged with him.

And I thought I was about to interface with him.

And what happened was: He turned his head to look at me, and his eyes went, “Vwoom!”, yellow, solid.

And he started to address me by the “Hanush” name that they use for me.

And right when he was about to address me by that, I heard a loud “snap”, and he fell to the ground.

David: Hm! So this would imply that he was distracted by you being there enough that they had just this little narrow window to take him out.

Corey: Right. I thought I was being brought in to negotiate or communicate, but I was being brought in as a distraction.

David: So this is a really interesting point here. When this Reptilian calls you by this name, you say “Hanush”, and what it sounds like to me is “Chanokh”.

When I say that, does that sound right to you? Have you heard it pronounced that way?

Corey: Right, right. They pronounce it all a little differently. It's a name that they've called me from the beginning, but when they call me the name, I don't feel this huge energetic connection or ego connection to.

David: Right.

Corey: But from the beginning, they called me Raw-Hanush, or Chanokh.

David: Chanokh.

Corey: Yeah, -Eir.

David: So the reason why I'm saying that so specifically is that this is actually a Hebrew word that most people would identify as “Enoch”. And you've seen me present on the Book of Enoch, and the really interesting thing about it is: It's as old as the book of Genesis.

It's very interesting because it talks about giants on Earth being cannibals and that the Great Flood was created to cleanse the Earth of them after all the harm they were doing to humans.

Chanokh, in that book, was the person that these evil beings, that they called “The Watchers”, used to communicate with the good guys, who were called the “Elohim”.

So when we actually studied the etymology of Chanokh, it means “messenger”.

Corey: Right.

David: How does this strike you? It seems like there's no accident that they gave you that name.

Corey: No. And, I mean, from what I've gleaned is that this is not . . . It's a title. It's not a name.

I'm not saying that I was Enoch, and I'm back, you know.

David: Right.

Corey: Far from it.

Whenever I've talked to the Blue Avians about reincarnation, they always say, “We are one, or we're not all one”.

David: Right.

Corey: [It's] one of the two. So no, it's more of a title.

David: What was the connection between this Reptilian being and this title of “Hanush” or “Chanokh”?

Corey: Well, he recognized me as that position, and he was either taken off guard, or he respected the situation enough to where he probably thought he was about to have a dialogue that he disengaged a battle and turned his attention to me, when obviously that can be deadly.

David: What was the idea, then, of how he got there? And what was going on with this story? Did you get any information?

Corey: I did, but a little bit . . . I'll give it right now because some of the information I received later on, because things occurred so quickly, even after this.

David: Hm.

Corey: What had happened is that the Mayans had picked up this political prisoner from somewhere in the southern part of Africa.

And they had gone in and done an operation and removed it. But from what I'm told, they overestimated their abilities and underestimated that being's abilities.

They thought that they were going to be able to bring it up in a flash, and then put it immediately into stasis, and it didn't work out that way.

David: Now, Africa, meaning like an underground base of some kind?

Corey: An underground city, I'm told.

David: Hm. Did you get any information as to why it looked like it was a human-Draco hybrid?

Corey: No, but like I said, I had never seen this type before. It was obviously very important.

David: Right.

Corey: You know, it looked like a prince or something.

David: Was it more of a conventional height compared to us than the other Draco that you saw?

Corey: Yes. He was about 6', 6'6” tall.

David: Okay.

Corey: And the bone structure was very human.

David: So what was the next thing that happened? You said it was moving very quickly.

Corey: Right. Well, apparently, they were doing some sort of a prisoner transfer that went bad. And I was brought in in the middle of this.

And Gonzales was like, “Hang on. It's not over with yet. Just let them see everything that you saw.”

And I don't know who “they” are yet.

Gonzales is trying the best he can to explain what's going on, and there's no time.

Basically, he told me about that, “We were doing a prisoner transfer. It was very important that we delivered this being alive to where we're about to go.

“We need you to open your mind and let them see everything.”

And before I could protest, ask any more questions – another flash!

He was looking over at one of the Mayans in particular. The room was filled with them.

He was looking over at one of them that was over at one of those consoles that had the flashing symbols on it that floated.

And then we ended up in the cavern.

And the being that was killed was like 20, 30-feet away from me at least – its body.

When we appeared in the cavern, it was at my feet. And it's cape was spread out, kind of, and flipped over its head.

David: You're seeing this body in front of you, but they had covered over the face?

Corey: No. Well, it's just kind of how he was laying – haphazardly. He was laying kind of on his back up against a rock that he appeared on top of, kind of this way with his arms together, and the cape was out across . . . out and then over his head a little bit. It was just kind of haphazardly the way he was.

David: Okay.

Corey: The cape was white, green, brown and blue – the colors. And over one shoulder was the tail of a white snake, and it went down the back of the cape and went up and down several times, like four or five times.

And then the head came up over this shoulder [Corey motions to his right shoulder] and was like this with the tail. [Corey has his right hand, representing the snake head, on his chest pointing toward his left hand, representing the snake's tail, which is on the left side of Corey's chest pointing toward the “head”.]
And the overall cape was blue and looked kind of like water, like a water background, and the white snake undulating up and down.

Then you saw brown stems coming out of the snake, like the snake was some sort of plant.

And then there were these very bright, huge, fern-like green leaves.

David: Were you alone in this cave? Who else was there?

Corey: No, there were a handful of the Mayans, and then Gonzales and myself.

David: Okay.

Corey: And we look up and there are like two plateaus – cavern wall and two plateaus. And about this large [Corey has a thumb and forefinger spread about three inches], these figures came walking out.
And on one side I could tell they were Nordic-looking. And there were also what looked like the Ebens, a little bit, kind of orangish skin and a pear-shaped head.
David: Just to be clear, when you say “about this large”, that's just what it looked like from your vantage point.

Corey: Perspective. Right.

David: Okay.

Corey: Right, perspective. You know, they were about [appeared to be about 3” in height] . . .

David: Sure.

Corey: . . . about like that.

And then on the other side, these weird Reptilian-looking beings came out, but I couldn't see the details. I could tell there were a couple of different types.

And on both sides, they kept turning back like they were looking back to someone, like looking for approval or reporting or something.

Then immediately, they all, in chorus, began to communicate or connect with my mind. It was like a chorus . . . It was an interesting . . . It was a little bit different than what I've had occur before.

And then they replayed the scene from when I appeared on the Mayan ship over and over and over in my head, like many, many times. And then they disengaged.

And when they disengaged, I looked over and saw Gonzales and a couple other of the Mayans that were going through the same process.

David: So they're replaying the scene. Did you get any sense of an emotional temperature? What were they feeling about it? Were they happy about it? Were they sad about it?

Corey: Well, the Mayans were upset because we were supposed to deliver this being alive.

From the other beings, I didn't get any type of hit.

David: So was there any other information they conveyed to you besides just replaying the scene? Did you hear any . . . ?

Corey: No.

David: Okay.

Corey: They were just there using me as a USB drive, basically.

David: Hm. Just reviewing what was in your head.

Corey: Right.

David: Was there something unusual about the way they accessed you telepathically that was different from what you've experienced before?

Corey: Yes, it was all of them at once. It was like a chorus.

And then some of them wanted to see it again, and others were wanting to see different parts. So it was disjointed the way it was playing back in my head. It wasn't playing back linearly all the time. It would jump around.

David: So after they interfaced with you, what happens next?

Corey: I am sent home in the same flash.

David: Really?

Corey: No explanation.

David: No information.

Corey: Nothing.

I've met with Gonzales a couple of times since, but haven't had an opportunity to really get into the details about who that being was. You know, he was obviously very important.

It'd be interesting to see if there's any intel out there about a missing being from that city in Africa.

David: As a general overview, it would seem to me as if this type of political prisoner wouldn't have been captured if there weren't already some major victories for the SSP Alliance.

So could you just try to again speculate as to . . . Would you say this is a kind of far-along development in this war – like a sort of endgame final conclusion-type of development?

Corey: Yes, it's definitely . . . and a lot of my briefings have kind of dwindled because we're in an operational phase.

David: Right.

Corey: The Earth Alliance is out there operationally working on ending this Cabal/Deep State.

Now, on each level, we have the same thing going on. We have, you know, the SSP Alliance sees an opportunity to come back now.

A lot of key people were either killed or disappeared from their organization.

David: Right.

Corey: And they've had a few new interesting additions that we'll be talking about later.

David: You had mentioned before that there's an optimum timeline where we get Full Disclosure.

It's really interesting to me to note the parallel between this apparently very high-level Reptilian being being apprehended by the SSP Alliance, and then the briefings we've gotten terrestrially about more and more high-level Cabal people being apprehended here on Earth.

From what you've heard from the SSP Alliance, and we can take it right up to today, do they feel that we will be able to get Full Disclosure and not be stuck on a 50~100-year Partial Disclosure?

Corey: Well, that's the goal of the SSP Alliance. And they have a few tricks up their sleeve that I'm not going to go into that they are going to pull out if a Partial Disclosure narrative is pushed.

David: Hm.

Corey: But for the most part, the Earth Alliance and the Military-Industrial Complex Secret Space Program, they're under the agreement that the public cannot take all of this information dropping on them at once.

They think that it has to be drawn out over 20 to 50 years.

David: Based on your experience of us reaching millions of people, do you think that's true?

Corey: No. I mean, it's obviously going to be a rough time. We've talked about it before.

You know, it's not going to be a kumbaya moment where everyone holds hands and sings. It's going to be more of a time of rage and dealing with karma than anything.

David: Do you think that a Full Disclosure timeline would include people finding out that many of us here have extraterrestrial genetics and home groups, and that we are being abducted by our home groups and then re-abducted by this SSP?

Would that be part of the Full Disclosure if that were to actually happen?

Corey: It would absolutely be a part of the Full Disclosure. And a lot of these, I guess, our cosmic cousins from the local 52 stars in the local star cluster, are not going to let a Partial Disclosure occur.

A lot of these groups have been told that they have to disclose ETs, or the ETs will disclose it. And many of them are the people that are waiting to come down and assist us.

David: So can we move forward, then, to the next event that happens to you that's of significance?

How did you feel about being used to kill this being?

Corey: Well, it happened so fast I really didn't really know what was going on until the snap happened. It was a very audible snap.

David: Was this a neck that broke, or . . . ?

Corey: Yeah.

David: Okay.

Corey: Yeah, his head was all twisted and contorted around.

David: Really?

Corey: But, I mean, I thought I was about to interface with this being. I wasn't looking forward to it, because I was flashing back to that royal Draco.

David: Absolutely.

Corey: I wasn't very happy that I was used. I felt used. But at the same time, I was able to kind of rationalize why and what happened.

David: So let's just be clear on something here, and please don't take this the wrong way, but you don't have superpowers. I don't have superpowers. We're just regular people who have gotten into these strange positions.

Why do you think they would take a regular guy like you and throw him into this kind of role where he is THE intermediary between the bad guys and the good guys?

Corey: A lot of it is not being an intermediary. A lot of it is just being a witness.

If they have me witness something on behalf of our collective consciousness, it enters into my consciousness and then filters out into everyone else's consciousness.

So that's some sort of cosmic law thing that they have to do when they're working with groups.

David: So this Reptilian being, they were trying to keep it alive. And if they had kept it alive, what would have been the end game there?

Corey: First of all, you can always gather intelligence, you know, from the interrogations. But the reason they wanted it alive is that beings at this level are so advanced that if you kill them, they'll just reincarnate with the full knowledge of who and what they are into another life form.

David: Hm!

Corey: So it's kind of a little trick. They anchor the consciousness to the body by putting them in a cryogenic-type sleep, or stasis.

David: Weird.

Corey: And that's another weird cosmic law kind of thing that I don't fully understand.

But the interesting thing is that in our Solar System there are a number of, some of them very ancient, prisons, one of which is an asteroid that's been hollowed out. And it's full of cryo-prisoners.

David: In the Law of One, they always are talking about First Distortion of The Law of One – First Distortion, First Distortion. And they keep bringing this up.

And they say it's the main law that the universe is founded on. And they say that that is Free Will.

So how do you think this concept of the First Distortion, how they're always trying to protect the First Distortion, would relate to the fact that the SSP Alliance had to talk to the Guardians through you, the fact that the negative beings have to talk to the Guardians through you?

How do you think that preserves Free Will? Why do they have to do it this way?

Corey: Well, I mean, they do everything in a weird way – I mean, even how they approached me. They had to approach me in dreams at first. And then basically negotiate with my higher self whether I would get any type of physical encounters or what I would have to do to prepare for them.

So it's a path. It's always a path.

David: I find it really interesting, Corey, that you have the SSP Alliance capturing really high-level prisoners now, maybe for the first time. And it seems that the Alliance here on Earth is also capturing high-level prisoners for the first time.

Could you give us some sense of what those developments are on Earth, and where this is taking us in the short term, or the fairly short term?

Corey: Well, the developments on Earth are going to need to catch up to the developments that have occurred recently in the heavens, I guess you would say.

And, you know, we'll cover in detail the fact that humans are going to be given an opportunity to govern ourselves, to not have to deal with alien races coming and tinkering with our genetics.

There's a new Golden Age that we're going to be presented with, and how we handle entering into that Golden Age is going to pivot what kind of a temporal reality we're going to end up in. But WE will be in control. We won't be managed. We're going to be self-managing.

David: So once we have freed ourselves from Draco rule, how does that affect the basic way that our society runs – like, let's say education, government, medicine, philosophy, religion – things like this?

Corey: Well, what we're seeing on Earth is the beginning of them taking out this control system and mind control system.

When, like I said, the Earthly events catch up to what's going on cosmically, then we are going to have an era of open information.

We're going to receive the correct physics models, the correct mathematic models. We're going to learn a lot more about our cosmos, and we're going to become a part of this cosmic neighborhood as an interstellar civilization.

It's going to be a very exciting time for us.

David: Well, that's a really positive message. And I want to thank you, again, for your bravery, stepping forward and giving us this message. And I want to thank you for watching.

This is “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, bringing you the latest updates with Corey Goode.


No comments:

Post a Comment