Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Cosmic Disclosure: End of the Super Federation


David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Cosmic Disclosure:
End of the Super Federation

David Wilcock: Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock. And here again with this fascinating interdimensional adventure is Corey Goode.

Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: So, where we last left off, you had had an experience regarding this Reptilian being you hadn't seen before, where you were used almost like a pawn in some greater cosmic battle.

What happened after this weird experience?

Corey: Well, I was still meeting with Gonzales on a regular basis, and it was mostly of a medical nature.


But it was soon that I started having these dreams to where I would dream that I was back on one of the Spheres. Or I would dream that we were in my living room conversing.

David: “We” who?

Corey: Teir-Eir.

David: Okay.

Corey: Right, the main Blue Avian that I communicate with is Teir-Eir.

David: Okay.

Corey: And he had been approaching me in dreams. And a lot of them would be . . . I would be having a normal dream, and then it would just morph to where he was there.

So if I was having a dream that I was on the countryside, just as an example, all of a sudden, he would break into that dream and then kind of . . . It would be taken over.

David: Hm!

Corey: And basically, what he was preparing me for is that he said: in a number of days, I was going to be brought up to meet with the Super Federation to where Teir-Eir would be present.

I would be basically, interpreting or delivering a message for him. And then shortly after, I would be going to the council at Saturn to greet the two new Guardians.

David: And at this stage, did you have any sense of what “the two new Guardians” meant – what that actually would be?

Corey: Yes. For three years nearly now, or more, Teir-Eir told me that at some point, the Blue Avians and the Golden Triangle beings were going to fade out of our reality, and a new guardian, that was a part of the Sphere Being Alliance, was going to come in and assist us from that point on.

David: Was there a sense that there was going to be some stress for you in doing this meeting?

Why was so much preparation necessary in this case?

Corey: When you hear that there's a meeting of this type going on, there's always stress involved leading up to it, because they never give you too much information beforehand.

Usually, you are just thrust into a situation and have to deal with it.

David: So when exactly did this next big meeting happen that you were being prepared for?

Corey: Well, on December 16, 2017, in the middle of the night, when I got up in the middle of the night, a Blue Sphere appeared in my room.

So, you know, that's about the type of warning you get.

I had some clothes laid out that I had out for a couple of days that were nicer – more like the clothes I would wear on “Cosmic Disclosure” – . . .

David: Right.

Corey: . . . because it sounded like an important meeting, and I didn't want to show up in my underwear again, ha, ha, ha, which has happened.

David: Ha, ha, ha. Indeed.

Corey: So they . . . I got up. I got dressed, and the Sphere took me away.

David: So walk us through what happens now. The Sphere picks you up.

Corey: Yes.

David: And where do you end up next?

Corey: I end up on the Super Federation, just outside the . . . in the foyer, just outside the main doors to the meeting hall, where the stairs go up to the main doors.

And there are plants that are around at the bottom of the stairs. And I appeared down close to where the plants are.

And I didn't know where I was for a moment. So I kind of stepped behind the plants a little bit to get a little bit of cover, but then I saw Gonzales and a couple of the Mayans standing not too far away.

David: But I guess you had been prepared already in these dreams that there was going to be a Super Federation meeting. So then you realized this is what you had been prepared for, correct?

Corey: Yeah, but when you say “prepared”, they say that there's going to be a meeting. And that's all the preparation you get . . .

David: Ah.

Corey: . . . no other information.

David: Okay. So who spoke to you first, and what happens next?

Corey: Gonzales saw me standing over there looking all awkward and immediately left the two people he was with and walked directly to me.

He grabbed my shoulders and shook them, and he said, “Are you ready for this?”

And I said, “Ready for what?”

David: Ha, ha.

Corey: I have no idea what's going on. And he was just . . . He was smiling, and he was very upbeat. And he was saying, “That's typical!” - that kind of thing.

David: So where does he take you? What happens next?

Corey: Well, we walk up all the stairs, go through the main door, the middle door, and as we do, the assembly room is packed. It is . . . I've never seen this many beings there.

And, you know, there are a lot of ET beings that you would think of that look completely different from humans. But then there were a lot that looked very human that were there.

David: Very human meaning passable – that they could be walking down the street?

Corey: You know when Columbus visited the United States for the first time and saw the Native Americans there, they had never seen that type of human.

David: Right.

Corey: And this is the same type of experience. You're looking at just a different race or type of human.

David: Hm. Okay. So it's really crowded. And what was the mood like in the room?

Corey: There was a lot of excitement.

And it was not quiet in that room. There was a lot of moving around, murmuring.

But as I was being led, he was leading me through the crowd in this open walk area towards the chair that was designated for us.

And what I'm talking about is there are horseshoe-type seating arrangements to where there's a main chair that's a little bit raised, and then three smaller chairs sitting below in a half moon.

And we were walking towards the one that was designated for us.

And as we were walking past, I look over to my left, and there are five aquatic beings that I've never seen before.

There was a cylinder, like an atmospheric cylinder, floating off the ground about maybe a foot or two, that was just water.

David: Hm.

Corey: There was no glass, no apparatus hooked up to it – nothing. It's just water in like a force-field cylinder. And in it were these aquatic beings.

This being, when it was in the water, it looked like it had feet, but they were sort of like walrus feet. It was like a walrus tail.


When it didn't have its tail fanned out, it looked kind of like feet hanging. And then to keep its position up and down, its tail would fan like that [Corey releases all his fingers of both hands toward the floor and then close them and then repeats the motion] to help keep it up and down.

And it looked sort of like a walrus body moving up to the torso.

And then when you get to the head, it had like these . . . It was almost like manatee lips on both sides, very large, that would open its mouth into a curve, into an oval like this, [Corey creates an oval with both hands] to suck water in.


And then it was shooting water out two jets on the back of its neck, behind it, where its ear would be.


This was keeping it up and down the way it wanted to.

David: Let's talk a little about the eyes and the way the rest of the head looked for a moment.

Corey: The most striking thing was this balloon-looking thing floating above its head. It had some sort of a cord connecting right where its third eye is, with this very large balloon that was filled with some other kind of liquid.

And when he would turn his head, it would move too. It would like of like slosh, move around, as he would turn his head.

And it was obvious that this had something to do with the way it was communicating and also maybe mapping out its environment.

David: Hm.

Corey: What was interesting, though, is when it did . . . and it didn't communicate very much, but it did have a couple of outbursts later, to where little flashes of light were popping in the water around it.

David: Hm. So it might have been bioluminescent in some way?

Corey: In some way, but it seemed as though whatever was occurring with it mentally was causing this to happen.

David: Hm.

Corey: The other being gave me the creeps immediately.


It had very sharp needle teeth.



The skull looked sort of like a rhesus monkey-shaped skull.

We jokingly, later on, were calling them “sea monkeys”.

But as its body went down, its ribs were real fine ribs, like in a snake.


For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: End of the Super Federation Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment